Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
heikoon
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:54 am

x

3 features FL Studio needs for the perfect workflow

FL Studio is hands down the fastest DAW for producing. I also use it nearly every day for recording audio and I tried out Studio One 4 for a few weeks because I thought you'd have a faster workflow when it comes to recording audio and editing audio clips. I was wrong, FL Studio is still faster in doing most of your editing. However Studio One and some other DAWs have 3 great features which really speed up your editing with audio events/clips.

1. The ability to increase or decrase the volume of every audio clip like in studio one oder cubase, set fade-outs and cross-fades without making them unique.

2. The support of ara2.

3. Comping your recordet audio.

These 3 features would massively speed up the workflow with audio clips in FL...
I don't know if it's possible to integrate ara2, i know FL is programmed in Delphi and other DAWs are programmend in C or C++. I have no clue if this has anything to do with integrating ara or if it's even possible to integrate it, so please tell me.

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:45 pm

x

Re: 3 features FL Studio needs for the perfect workflow

3 already exists >
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:27 pm

x

You have lots of options ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:55 am

x

RlaRed wrote:Scott wrote:You have lots of optio...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”