Fruity Parametric EQ 3

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
halsyon99
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:37 am

x

Fruity Parametric EQ 3

I'm hoping this is in development and I just wanted to give a shortlist of some features I would like to see if anybody cares, reply with anything I missed and hopefully image line will implement some of these changes :D

. Number one thing that I feel like fruity eq 2 is missing is a mid/side mode, this would be so extremely helpful that way im not having to use a third party eq just for mid/side cause I prefer eq 2 to most others because of it's minimal cpu usage

. A more obvious way of displaying the different filter types for each band because it makes me cringe whenever I see somebody dragging a low shelf all the way to the bottom because they dont know that you can right click the bands to get a high pass or a variety of other filter shapes

. A switchable spectrum analyzer, while im happy with the current spectrum analyzer alot of people coming from other daws that are more accustomed to the fft style analyzer(Used in fabfilter pro q, Ableton eq 8 etc.) have no idea what there looking at when they see eq 2

. And last but not least a linear phase mode would awesome, this isnt a super huge deal to me personally because I own the waves one but it would be cool for anybody coming into fl to have one, and even though linear phase has notoriously bad latency and cpu usage im sure anything image line did would use less cpu than a third party plugin

W45PI3
Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:09 pm

x

Re: Fruity Parametric EQ 3

I agree, but most of these are already do-able,...

Return to “To Do”