Varazdin EXP install & corruption issue

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ChikuRed
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:11 pm

x

Varazdin EXP install & corruption issue

I've been using FL Studio Mobile for several months now, and I've seen a few bugs and quirks, but not something like this. I've purchased the Varazdin Orchestral EXP pack (which I might add is pretty good as well, the double bass section is my personal favorite), however, every time I launch FL Mobile, I get a push request: "You have some content not installed. Do you want to download and install it now?" The uninstalled content is the Varazdin pack, which was previously installed. If I re-install it and exit the app, the same notification will pop up again. What's worse is that after every re-open of the app, all of the Varazdin instruments I used in my songs aren't recognized, being labeled as "Sample not found or corrupted" (regardless whether I re-install or not). I have uninstalled and re-installed the app, but the issue persists.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?
viewtopic.php?f=1964&t=208441&p=1414528 ... n#p1414528 This topic seemed relevant, but it doesn't seem to exist...?

My version is 3.2.48

ChikuRed
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:39 am

x

Re: Varazdin EXP install & corruption issue

Hi, sorry for the late reply. The issue only ha...

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:01 am

x

150 MB is critically low. I am surprised you di...

ChikuRed
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:59 pm

x

Hi, back again with an update. It now seems tha...

ChikuRed
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:02 am

x

Cripes, I'm going to stop pretending to know wh...

ChikuRed
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:43 am

x

Hello, back again. Just wanted to keep updated....

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”