Don't have custom mappings for Launchpad MK2

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TeamBen
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:35 am

x

Don't have custom mappings for Launchpad MK2

FL Studio Producer Edition v20.5.1 [Build 1193] Signature Bundle -64 Bit

I can't access custom mappings for the Launchpad Mk 2. Until Beta 20.2 they were located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 20.[number] beta\System\Hardware Specific\Novation Launchpad MK2. For each Beta I copied my custom folder over to that location with my own Page1.scr etc files and everything was fine. When I upgraded to 20.5 I can't find where I should put those for them to work. I put them in the same path but with FL Studio 20 instead of FL Studio 20.[number] beta and no luck. I don't see an FL Studio 20.5 folder anywhere. This page viewtopic.php?f=1914&t=92193 says it should be in Program Files \ FL Studio 10.5 (or greater)\System\Hardware Specific, but "Program Files\FL Studio X" doesn't exist on my machine, nor does "Program Files (x86)\FL Studio X" exist. I'm at a loss where to put the files, clearly they must exist somewhere, I have the default pages, I just need to know where to put my custom ones.

Thanks

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:06 am

x

Re: Don't have custom mappings for Launchpad MK2

Hi there. They are located at [DRIVE]:\[INSTA...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”