ZGameEditor Visualizer Audio deteriorating on strong bass

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Haliax
Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:26 pm

x

ZGameEditor Visualizer Audio deteriorating on strong bass

Hello,

first of all i wanna say, i tried the diagnostics and couldn't connect to the server apparently. It just kept connecting for 15 minutes before i did shut it down.
I have also searched the forums, google and youtube. I found topics with similar problems but never the right solution.

So this is what is happening:

I am exporting a .mp4 video, while the .wav sounds completely fine, the audio on the .mp4 deteriorates heavily when the bass kicks in. I can't really make out if there are other flaws besides that but it doesnt seem like it.

I am using the recommended Settings of Youtube 1080p at 60fps and 15mbps. There are no other Effects on the Main-Mixertrack where ZGameEditor Visualizer is located. I did not activate the option for the uncompressed video or the 2x supersample.

What i've tried so far:
- Disabling certain instruments
- Different quality, formats and mbps (When i try to activate FLAC and/or save it as .mov instead of mp4 it either gives me errors or freezes during rendering)
- Updating the graphics driver on my nvidia card
- De-/Activating the "sync audio with video" option in the settings

If you listen to the audio, it gets very notable at second 41 when the bass drops. Also at 45 seconds when the riser-FX starts pitching up and second 59 when the bass-deterioration seems to rip the whole audio apart.
Increasing the bass by layering another kick over the beat increases the deterioration.

For comparison i will now post the .mp4 and the .wav both created in the same rendering process:

MP4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0qfTrJ ... e=youtu.be

WAV:
https://soundcloud.com/1mseraph/project ... -1/s-mRtnC

My Setup:
Windows 10 Pro
Latest FL Studio Version
Ryzen7 3700X (CPU)
NVIDIA RTX 2080 (GPU)

Thanks in advance :)

Haliax
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:46 pm

x

Re: ZGameEditor Visualizer Audio deteriorating on strong bass

making it private would be nice. I attached the...
Last edited by Haliax on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nucleon
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:22 am

x

Re: ZGameEditor Visualizer Audio deteriorating on strong bass

Thank you for the project. I see you have your...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”