Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JC3 SWADE
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:13 am

x

FL STUDIO GAME CHANGER

Image Line I have been using flstudio since version 5, and knowing that you guys have partnered with akai for the fire is amazing. But it is not enough I think it is time for you guys to go big and kill the game.
Because I know I for one would shed out the money to go buy and akai Fl-studio X or live or touch or wat ever. all im saying is akai has the those and native instruments has the maschine mk3, but it gets really frustrating being that im a die hard fl studio fan, producer, and artist, when I have to construct my beat in fl studio and then construct the sounds or wat ever I used in the VST versions of their programs. I think it would be amazing to be able to control all or if not majority of flstudio and even all of its (features, VSTs, effects, and etc) all from your own dedicated hardware. I would pay for it in a heart beat, like you guys really need to being this to life like 10 years ago. lol but seriously I think its time you guys do that and to accompany such a hard ware a physical hardware version of the mixer to accompany said equipment would be amazing. imagine having the fl studio mixer in real-life that you can just add effects to any track straight from the controller.....AMAZING. Please just atleast try to make this happen my money for this has been burning my pocket since I first touch fl studio. PLEASEEEE and THANK YOU SO MUCH.

HeathW
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:36 am

x

Re: FL STUDIO GAME CHANGER

do you have any midi hardware that your using n...

brunner
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:07 am

x

i know exactly what the OP means. i am an owner...

PJ_Stuffman
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:07 pm

x

JC3 SWADE wrote: ↑Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:13 am Imag...

JC3 SWADE
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:40 pm

x

Well I bought the AKAI Fire when it first came ...

brunner
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:46 am

x

JC3: i know what you mean. i missed FLS badly w...

Ked O.P.
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:48 am

x

So do any of you have the Maschine template for...

JC3 SWADE
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:44 pm

x

Ked O.P. wrote: ↑Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:48 am So do...

Ked O.P.
Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:24 pm

x

Enjoy...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ked O.P.
Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:30 pm

x

This one too...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”