Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Weigang Music
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:19 pm

x

Add view option "Keep in background"

Hi guys,

this should be a request that's pretty simple and quick to realize and would help me (and probably a lot of others) a ton:

I think I use FL Studio in a fairly regular arrangement, Browser and Channel Rack on the left, Playlist on the right (taking up about 75% on my 21:9 Screen) and then the mixer on a secondary monitor. I keep the playlist open almost always. When I mix / use effect plugins they pop up above the playlist.
Often times I want to skip through the song to check the settings of plugins on different parts. When I do this, the playlist comes to the foreground and the plugin gets hidden behind it. This happens a lot for me. It would be awesome, if I could set the playlist to "always in the background", so that it is only fully visible when all plugins are closed and never hides any open ones.

(This is especially annoying when I had opened the plugin before, then worked on the playlist timeline and then want to open the plugin from the mixer. As it is open but behind the playlist, clicking on it in the mixer will close it and for some reason change the mixer track to the second last focussed plugin. So I then have to go to the correct mix track again and reopen it... This might as well be a seperate request...)

I realize, that I can force that behavior by setting all plugins to "detached" and have them not get hidden behind the playlist. But this feature would be an easier option.

Weigang Music
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:09 pm

x

Re: Add view option "Keep in background"

Sorry, could you please specify your reply? I s...

Autom4tic
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:01 pm

x

Re: Add view option "Keep in background"

Weigang Music wrote: ↑Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:19 pm...

Return to “To Do”