Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
The FL Studio Ghost
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:14 am

x

⠀⠀⠀⠀Psy Producer Roll Call?⠀⠀⠀⠀

Any Psy Producers interested in marketing FL Studio technologies/tutorials + preset/loop/sample content for an online store? Or maybe you would just like to share your psy stuff? Could be Psytrap too, doesn't make a difference to me. Psydub, Psytrance. even Psy Garage. Neuro/IDM/Halftime welcome. I just wanna hear what you guys are up to and potentially network if we really like your stuff & feel good about working with you. If you're a psyhead & love gettin' weird in FL Studio feel free to poke your head out! On a mission to show people what this program can do & continue exploring the depths of the depths. That kinda mission is hard work . It's a pie that should be shared. I don't want the whole pie; just to share pieces of my slice & plate. I'm not the boss, just one of the guys. Here's a little sample of one of some work for example. Not an FL producer, although I find it quite likely he might be in the future tho.
Coulda shared others but I love his music. Right up my ally. Certainly interested in variety, or if any of you specialize in specific areas of production using FL Studio, & have utilities to offer for advanced production/modulation techniques, post it up!
I know there's a lot of gatekeeping in the music industry, but that's not very progressive in my opinion. One day we'll all hopefully be old people before we pass away peacefully. I'd like to invite you to consider the significance of passing excerpts of your selected gifts of knowledge & talent on to brothers & sisters around the world to be expanded upon in the next 100, 200, 300+ years; rather than passing away with it—Spreading knowledge/resources to be expanded upon like a fractal. Sounds very progressive to me to be thinking about; & I think this team would agree. Take care guys.
Much love!

EDIT: forgot Psybient hah. glitch hop, psy-glitch hop: All the psy-musical astronauts out there.
Last edited by The FL Studio Ghost on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

HeathW
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:07 am

x

Re: ⠀⠀Psy Producer Roll Call?⠀⠀

sounds like a great idea to me psybient, oh ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”