Pencil Not Working In Piano Roll (unless I reboot)

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
G00SE
Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:09 pm

x

Pencil Not Working In Piano Roll (unless I reboot)

UPDATE 10/5/17: The curse has returned! The problem is back. I will reach out to Wacom.

UPDATE 4/4/17: THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED thanks to the support from FidelityMusic(IL) and the Wacom Driver team! Just download the latest driver update from Wacom. Thank you! :D
IMG_6509.GIF
IMG_6497.GIF
There seems to be some sort of problem with Pencil input. It works on startup but after using the program for a while (Specifically, I just switched to another program and back to FL Studio.) the Piano Roll no longer accepts pencil input. It instead seems to be convinced that alt is being pressed and stays in delete mode. Mouse function is unaffected. The strange thing is if I open a menu and then press with pencil I get a note, but then then I try to move that note it deletes it.

This error also happened when the program was in demo mode. But after I purchased it and restarted it went away and the pencil was working fin in piano roll. Then after using the program it came back.

I have checked my wacom tablet settings and they are fine. They work correctly in every other program.
I have also tried every combination of the GUI input values and they have not helped.
IMG_6513.jpg
My system is Windows 10. I am running the latest version of Fl Studio 12 Producer. Just purchased it yesterday.

(My computer is a Wacom Mobile Studio Pro. 15.6" UHD 3840 x 2160 IPS Display. 3.3 GHz Intel Core i7-6567U Dual-Core. 16GB RAM + 512GB SSD. NVIDIA Quadro M1000M 4GB GDDR5. Windows 10 Pro)

Without this glitch, Fl Studio looks amazing and runs flawlessly. So hopefully there is a solution.
Thanks again for Fl Studio! It is a tremendous program.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by G00SE on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

G00SE
Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:16 pm

x

Re: Pencil Not Working In Piano Roll (unless I reboot)

Update: Tried to replicate the problem yesterda...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by G00SE on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

G00SE
Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:45 pm

x

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Hello G00SE, You ment...

G00SE
Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:35 pm

x

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Just to keep you updat...

G00SE
Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:37 pm

x

Duplicated Post.
Last edited by G00SE on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FidelityMusic
Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:56 pm

x

I'm not entirely sure what else can be causing ...

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:55 am

x

What happens if you reboot a second time? The ...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:27 pm

x

So far I only see Surface Pro 7 and Pro 8 in he...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:18 pm

x

Thanks, that helps a lot already. I will do my...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”