When saving any preset use its actual channel/effect name as default instead of "untitled.fst"

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
D3Mens
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:29 am

x

When saving any preset use its actual channel/effect name as default instead of "untitled.fst"

Hello!
Every time I save a preset, a channel, an effect, mixer track state, etc .. in the popup window the default name is always "untitled.fst".

Instead, it would be really nice if FL could set automatically the current preset name I just gave to the channel/fx/etc.

Sincerely, if I'm saving a preset, it means 100% I've already named it, coloured it etc, so having to delete and rename every time that "untitled.fst" is always a waste of time,
+ many times I still forget to copy the channel name before saving the preset so then i have to:
A) close the "save preset as.." window, copy the channel name, re-open the "save preset as.." window, paste the name, save.
B) write the preset name manually while thinking about how I again forgot to copy the name before opening that window.

Having all that automatically set up would make the process much easier and intuitive. Just hit enter and you're done.

Pleaaase!!!

Thank you

Return to “To Do”