Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ihearmelodies
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:07 am

x

Recolor the whole Daw easy / "In Key Mode" / Deep Midi Integration

Hey Guys
Ive been using Fl aloong time now but the default color setup just looks like nothing happend between FL Studio 5 and FL Studio 20.5.1 please let us users
change the colors to our like because i honestly had other skins not by default and for me it was ways more inspiring to use Fl with another colors of the mixer, chanel rack etc.
i really think it could be a huuge Impact for u guys because if u go to a Restaurant u expect that what u ordered looks to your like. And also Different Color Arrangement can get a User into different moods i guess this would be an awesome feature and a big step for humanity...........

just because i dont want to make another Topic:
Something Like a "In Key Mode" u cant press something wrong inside that scale, all the chords for quick and easy arrangements without 3rd party plugins. just Imagine that xD

and for suure a Deeeeep Midi Integration... My 3 things that i wish to my Birthday & Chrismas together.

Hope this reach out to the Masterminds of Fl and much Fl Users agree to these things

Make Fl Great again xD naaaw just kidding i loove fl but give us some colors we are living in the 21th century and Colors are totally in now xD ok enough now

Return to “To Do”