Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CobyT7
Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:16 am

x

Cannot hear Korg Miniloge In Fl Studio

Set up:

I have my Korg Minilogue connected to my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (Gen 3) via a 1/4" jack.

My Scarlett is connected to my computer via it's USB C to USB 2.0 cable.

My Minilogue is also connected to my computer via a USB-A port (I'm not sure if this is required but it sends the MIDI signal I guess)

The cable I do not have is the MIDI In/Out cable as I wasn't sure if this was needed to hear/control the synth in FL. I wasn't sure where to plug it in either.

My first problem is that when I open FL Studio it tells me "Not enough ASIO output channels available. At least 2 channels are needed." I tried different ports and cables but I can't get around this. I think it has something to do with my Input/Output in my FL Audio Settings. I have the ASIO options of: ASIO4ALL, FL Studio ASIO, Focusrite Thunderbolt ASIO and Focusrite USB ASIO. The thunderbolt one only gives me the error. The USB ASIO allows me to record my synth but not hear it back through my speakers, I have to switch to ASIO4ALL to hear it back and the MIDI controls on my synth always press random buttons such as record or tempo changes.

Is it possible to hear my synth in FL Studio just through the MIDI OUT plugin? Or do I always have to record it first? Also which Input/Output do I set in FL? Thunderbolt, ASIO4ALL or USB ASIO?

Initium_Thoth
Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:18 pm

x

Re: Cannot hear Korg Miniloge In Fl Studio

CobyT7 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:16 am Set up:...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”