Old Song Exchange Projects

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Thix
Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:34 pm

x

Old Song Exchange Projects

Hello all. Recently, I was sad to discover that all of files from the old Song Exchange forum(s) are gone. Therefore, I've decided to upload some Aura Qualic/Dj Lizz songs that I managed to salvage :wink:

Please feel free to "donate" any "lost" projects you may have.

If I have uploaded one of your files, and you would like me to remove it, please don't hesitate to PM/IM me about it. You could try posting a reply to this thread asking me to remove it, but your message is much more likely to reach me if you contact me via PM or IM.

EDIT:
I'm a dumbass. The old song exchange forums are NOT gone. They can be found here: http://forum.e-officedirect.com/forum.e ... tudio_S.ex
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Thix on Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thix
Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:38 pm

x

Here are some more Aura Qualic/Dj Lizz projects...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thix
Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:39 pm

x

And one more

H Moll
Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:37 pm

x

Thanx. I didn't have all these from the old for...

Thix
Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:55 pm

x

H Moll wrote:Thanx. I didn't have all these fro...

Return to “Song Exchange”