How could i trigger a sound when automation hits zero?

Recreations of epic sounds using our products

Return to “Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Matthieu
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:07 pm

x

How could i trigger a sound when automation hits zero?

I'm literally trying to produce the sound of fire, with automations and procedures inside FL Studio.
I want to trigger a sound when Peak controller hits zero, based on fire's sound, a "woosh" sound, as sounding like the fire would extinguish, like a forge with a gusset, blowing. or a torch extinguishing. The purpose i want it for is so i can make a fake fireplace, and that when it stops playing, "woosh".
I could do that with Synthmaker in the past, but it's 32bits. What i did was putting all step sequencer notes On, muting it, and having it's CC out to bool the sequencer's track real quick then off again, making an applause sound, sound. I did make a thread about that a while ago, that was meant to trigger canned laughter when people stopped talking in the room we're standing in, with a muted microphone, launching laughter when there's no more ambiant sound, making everything everybody says "Funny". ...

I'd really like to automate something with what already exists inside FL, without synthmaker unless it finally goes 64bits, which i am not counting on.

How would you achieve such?

<fire ambiance sounding><stops><woosh wav played by FL sampler>

Anyways, is there such a thing as a sampler that allows to have a different wave for A, D, S then R? It would totally fulfill my needs!

nucleon
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:35 pm

x

Re: How could i trigger a sound when automation hits zero?

Here is a Patcher method: Audio Peak 0 to Not...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum”