Playlist marker stuck and won’t move with FL Studio ASIO

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Gregggsz
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:30 am

x

Playlist marker stuck and won’t move with FL Studio ASIO

So I usually use FL Studio ASIO as my driver, it lets me hear the playback within FL and on google chrome.

This morning however, I opened a project I was working on last night, and I tried to play the project but the playlist market was stuck in one place and it still displays that the song is playing.

I tried switching between different drivers, but it either won’t play through my Focusrite 8i6 soundcard and just through my laptop speaker instead, or it would make pops and crackles through my speakers and or youtube and other audio wouldn’t play through google chrome.

I tried using ASIO4ALL but thats what plays my audio back on my laptop speakers only :(

I also tried resetting all FL Studio setting to default, redownloaded FL, restarted my computer multiple times, yet still nothing.

Anyone got the answer to this? I’ve been trying to find some answer to this exact question but no one seems to have this same exact ASIO problem as me.

Much appreciated!

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:34 pm

x

Re: Playlist marker stuck and won’t move with FL Studio ASIO

Hi you made a topic for this. we'll investigat...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”