Plugin database has reverted to default

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
samuelbeckett
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:05 am

x

Plugin database has reverted to default

Hey there,

Today, for no reason that I can figure out, my FL Studio 20 plugin database has reverted to the original structure (for example, the default says "Distortion", I changed mine to "Harmonic"). All of my third party plugins are not listed and the default array of plugins are there instead.

The actual files that supposedly compose the database are in tact and in the proper placement (as far as I can see and understand). But the menu in the actual program has changed and I'm not sure why.

I did have a weird error in my OS (Windows 7) where it logged me into a temporary profile, again for no reason I can understand. A restart fixed it but it's a bit worrying and I don't know if that's related to this issue. For context, this happened after I discovered this issue, when I reboot my system in the hopes that the database would return to normal.

Thanks a lot!

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:33 pm

x

Re: Plugin database has reverted to default

Hi there. Could you create a diagnostics log a...

samuelbeckett
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:42 pm

x

Hi there, Thanks a lot for the reply. Here's m...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:28 pm

x

Your User data folder is set incorrectly User ...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:51 pm

x

Hi there. I'm pretty sure that you don't need ...

Alphons
Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:00 pm

x

Yes, however make sure to also manually move th...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”