VOTING IS NOW LIVE: viewtopic.php?f=300&t=221810&p=1471019#p1471019
Blood, Banter, and Adrenaline.
Some of my favorite games growing up were Arena Shooters, namely Unreal Tournament and Quake.
So, for our next contest... UNREAL is a challenge to create a track that gets everyone's adrenaline pumping while blowing people's heads off with a shock rifle!
Characteristics of these types of tracks are: strong electronic and/or industrial influences, a "theme", a sense of atmosphere, typically a sense of pace/speed, and the occasional guitar riff
The rules are simple.
- All FL Studio plugins, effects, packs, and samples can be used.
- No third party samples, effects, or plugins.
- 2 entries max.
- There are no other restrictions (automation clips, recorded vocals/instruments, techniques etc. are all open) - this means you can record guitar out of a pedal, or mic an amp!
- Starts Saturday 2/15/2020 and ends on Saturday 3/14/2020 at 11:59PM Mountain Time.
- FLP's must be uploaded with submissions.
Just to make it a bit more interesting in the case of a Tie:
Winners can either call it a tie and come up with the next contest together. Or risk it all and compete in a 1v1/Free for all deathmatch in Unreal Tournament 4 or any other arena shooter (UT4 is free).
The winner will be crowned UNREAL.
Genre is largely irrelevant, I plan on judging while fragging . So, what're you waiting for..?
Some reference material:
Discuss how to use FL Studio
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]