Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
lanematt22
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:49 am

x

Sample group in one song is messed up

Really weird issue...I use the Cymatics 808 sample pack in many of my songs. I created a song weeks ago and things were great. Today when recording some new tracks, the 808 A# randomly flattened its sound. Instead of a nice low bass note, I get this thin odd sounding tone. I tried to delete the track and start over with that sample, but it still is messed up. If I click on it in the left hand project menu it also has the same thin sound.

So I thought that something must be messed up with the pack. So I opened another song to verify. In the other song, the 808 sounds perfect. If I use it in a track, it's all good. If I click in the left hand nav it's all good. Going back to my original song and trying again still yields the same result. A thin 808 sound.

checking even more, I found that the entire 808 grouping in that one song sounds all messed up. I have looked at all the settings on the sample and they are same between the songs. I haven't messed with the 808 pack, just randomly stopped working today. I'm unsure what to do now. Any help?

lanematt22
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:16 am

x

Re: Sample group in one song is messed up

After more research, the problem is even more w...

lanematt22
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:18 am

x

Re: Sample group in one song is messed up

Haha....OK....I had a compressor on the master ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”