How do I stop the iOS version from crashing every minute and a half?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
galactic649
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:40 am

x

How do I stop the iOS version from crashing every minute and a half?

FL Studio Mobile has been working fine on my iPad Air 2 for at least two years now, but it’s crashing during the simplest tasks now (it just crashed because I changed the magnet from step to half step.) It isn’t because of an update, because I’ve had the current update since it came out. The project it’s crashing on shouldn’t even cause it to crash, as I have no stretched audio clips (which are apparently heavy on RAM, or something) and I only have four tracks. What could be causing this? How can I fix it?

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”