FL Studio Top 5 Updates We Need for AUDIO RECORDING!

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Lindenmusic
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:42 pm

x

FL Studio Top 5 Updates We Need for AUDIO RECORDING!

Hi Yall! this is my first time posting on the forum as I felt this needed to be said. I do first off want to add that I am a HUGE fan of Image-Line so if this video I made comes across like I'm hating or something that is not the case.

I'm super passionate about this and just feel like the Image-Line team might have their priorities a little mixed up.
FL Studio has by far the BEST piano roll in the game and I'm proud as heck to say that, I can't use any other piano roll without wishing it was like FL's. Their sequencer setup for making beats is perfect, it is imo the fastest there is to getting your idea's down. Overtime they've added tons of great new features and the lifetime free updates are an amazing bonus.

That being said... when it comes to "Recording Audio" I think we ALL can agree FL is far behind. I'm not suggesting anything new here, these features have been around for years in other Daws. But I can't help but dream and wish that FL Studio dedicated more time to focus on what needs improvement most. We already have loads of great features in other area's like midi and lots of new plugins... when are we going to see major improvements with Audio Recording for songwriters and people working with audio? For example seeing a small company like MixCraft incorporate Melodyne "ARA" shows it can be done.

In the end I can only say so much, but having to switch to Logic Pro X, StudioOne, ProTools just to record audio should say something. I'm not alone, there are loads of other people who feel the same way.

2020 would we be able to see any of these features in FL? one can hope!
Lmk what you guys think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lindenmusic on Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lindenmusic
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:14 am

x

Re: FL Studio Top 5 Updates We Need for AUDIO RECORDING!

Celemony's comments on FL Studio & Melodyne...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”