TC Electronic Clarity M is not working properly

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
StudioNieuws
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:39 am

x

TC Electronic Clarity M is not working properly

Hi There,

I bought the TC Electronic Clarity M Stereo. A nice tool the always have an eye out for loudness, stereo field and spectrum.
But, the spectrum analyzer part of the Clarity doesn't work 100% with FL Studio.

I run the Clarity M with USB and the plugin in on the master channel. The problem is that frequencies lower than 500Hz are not displayed in the tools RTA tab. Everything else seems to work fine at the moment.

I rund FL Studio 20.5.1 on a Win10 64 bit PC, upgraded the firmware of the Clarity M and tried VST2.4 as well as the VST3 version of the plugin. For checking the problem I downloaded a trial version of Ableton (i'm sorry guys, i love you ;)). and everything was working fine from moment one.

And yes, I do now for sure that there is certainly signal below 500Hz. After the Clarity M I did put Voxengo's SPAN in the effect chain and there is plenty.
Would be lovely if there is a fix for this one. I partially bought it to have an eye on my low frequencies in my small home studio!

Love to hear from you guys!
best regards,

Roel

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:50 am

x

Re: TC Electronic Clarity M is not working properly

Feel free to let TC Electronics know FL Studio ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”