Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Anmol Rattan
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:45 pm

x

Future Update Requests

Here are some of my suggestions for future updates:
1.) Option to see true peak values of audio tracks inside mixer without loading plugins.
2.) Easier controls for fade in, fade out inside playlist without opening sampler channel.
3.) Ability of mixer to analyze if the audio signal is mono or stereo.
4.) Ability of automation clips to show the values of the plugin controls which is automated. For e.g. When automating gain controls or eq filters, Automation clip should show value in Hz or Decibels which is as inside a plugins.
5.) A little more CPU efficient if possible.
6.) Ability to store whole mixer state as a preset instead of single audio tracks
7.) Similarly, ability to store playlist state as a preset. It is useful while creating and working with templates.
8.) A expander and Customizable Channel strip.
9.) Ability of newtone to analyze harmonies and creating harmonies inside single stance of plugins.
10.) Similar function in audio to midi converter if possible of analyzing harmonies.
11.) Easy values and option to set time of delay like quarter noes, eighth notes etc. and set left and right delay separately.
12.) Ability to bypass multiple selected effect plugins across multiple mixer tracks in one click after selecting instead of bypassing one by one. Another way to say this is disabling plugins on multiple mixer tracks by selecting all desired mixer tracks and then disabling effect plugins on all mixer tracks in One Click.
13.) Option to choose custom metronome Sound.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :) :D :D
If some of the above suggestions are already available do let me know and all your suggestions are welcome below. :D

Perfect Human
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:26 pm

x

Re: Future Update Requests

Hello, I'll just pass on some things I can tell...

Anmol Rattan
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:47 pm

x

Perfect Human wrote: ↑Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:26 pm ...
Last edited by Anmol Rattan on Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

abelouis
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:06 pm

x

fade in fade out, something faster to set up ...

Return to “To Do”