[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
marztecheque
Sun May 03, 2020 3:05 am

x

Re: Monthly Contest | QUARANTINE | April 2020 [Winners: Dag.cl & Miles]

SuperTRev wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 6:35 pm
I say if the two winners agree..
let that be the prize for the next contest!!!

what say ye 3?
Ya, I don't mind either way. Having a tie was unexpected.
I actually had assumed there was a first, second and third prize winner.
So my prize was for second place, but there isn't one. My bad.
Why would you give away your NI license? :shock:
I am trying to get rid of my old mikro mk2 controller. I have the superior Machine mk3 now.
Tried to sell it already, but no buyers. So thought to put it up as a prize instead of throwing it in the trash.
But shipping is an issue, and it's not really that valuable to bother with shipping, so I thought to at least offer the software bundle.
I have a duplicate software bundle now anyways.
Even if I was losing plugins, I have more than I have time to learn and use them properly. Looking back now, that was a strategic error.
You've already accomplished a great deal - now the pressure of deadlines is over for this one - now you have the luxury of not following *any rules* so maybe develop it with other resources and post on your soundcloud for all to enjoy - that's winning enough
Well said, and thank you.
Been busy dealing with life issues that are bringing me down, which also robbed my time to do this comp too.
I can sprout my tree when I've developed my roots strong enough to support it. In due season.
stay positive man - you never know - you might get some more time to work on music - i'm sure you came away from this more developed, further advanced than when you started this comp. think about how much you've grown already - hey - it's a tough time for sure! I really hand it to everyone out there who's managing to keep their stuff together. It ain't easy. We're honestly going thru something the likes of which we've never experienced - not to this degree - not in our "modern times" - I guess we should be thankful it hasn't been happening every years the past ten or fifteen...! How did it not? Why not? Who knows! And that's just it - there's so much to this no one honestly knows. It's like if the moon suddenly dropped out of orbit and was slowly heading to Earth... what could we do? To stop it?

a lot of people out there have lost loved ones, friends - it's great that we're just here, honestly, some days that is saying *a lot* - good for you tho pushing to get better, striving. you never know when those old plugins might suddenly be handy. You only stop gaining when you stop advancing yourself. Just take each step.

HeathW
Tue May 12, 2020 1:39 am

x

Re: Monthly Contest | QUARANTINE | April 2020 [Winners: Dag.cl & Miles]

Dag.cl wrote: ↑Tue May 12, 2020 12:09 am Sorry ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”