- 5 winners will receive $1000 IL VCash to spend in our Shop.
- We’ll consider featuring the best entries on our social media in the following weeks.
- Music - Open your project, a demo project or drop one of these YouTube copyright cleared music tracks in an empty project.
- Add ZGameEditor Visualizer - to the Master Mixer track. Last FX Slot.
- Open the Wizard - Click the Wizard button and choose a preset OR forget that and build your own visualization.
- Export to YouTube - Use the 1920x1080 or 3840x2160 YouTube templates to export your video.
- Upload your video - Upload your video to YouTube.
- Title it correctly - FL Studio 20.7 Visualizer Contest | [Track Name] | [Your producer name]. No need for brackets!
- Reply to this topic (don't quote this post) - Paste the YouTube video url in the reply and it will display attached to this topic.
- Quality - If your video has lots of fine detail consider increasing the 1080p Video export settings > Advanced export settings > Video bitrate to 30 mbps or use the 4K preset.
- Find media online - This allows you to search and add video or image content from pexels.com
- Titles - Videos must be titled - "FL Studio 20.7 Visualizer Contest | song name | your producer name"
- Maximum entries - One per entrant. You may update your video as many times as you like however.
- FL Studio version - You must use FL Studio 20.7.
- Link in this forum thread - Videos must be linked below. Simply paste the YouTube URL into your post, no special formatting required.
- Music - You can use your own music or any FL Studio demo song or any YouTube copyright cleared music
- Qualifications - Winners must own (any edition of) FL Studio and make the post of the video here from their own FL Studio forum account.
- Judging - Will be conducted by the Image-Line Development team sometime soon after Monday 25th May CET. We will consider both the music and visualization as a package. Duplicate templates are expected to appear amongst contestants, this is not a problem (we reserve the right to extend the deadline!). Winners will be announced here, approximately 1 week after the close