Download from the Installers Page
Windows - 18.104.22.1683 (23 June 2020)
macOS - 22.214.171.1244 (7th July 2020)
- License - UPDATE REQUIRED (Login to the Help > About panel). Projects saved from FL Studio 20.7 will not open in older versions of FL Studio, as usual.
- Release Candidate 2 - If you are using Release Candidate 2, you already have installed this update. Don't install it again.
- Newtime and Newtone - Added Tempo display and Tempo sync button to Toolbar. Added 'Use project time on load' option for improved workflow.
- Tools (menu) > Macros > Remove all Edison instances to reduce the size of archived projects.
- FLEX - Added Ctrl + Up and Down keyboard shortcuts to directly load previous and next presets.
- ZGE Visualizer - Added more parameters to 'Mobius Object' effect. Drop wave files with markers to import list of video cues. Reduced video memory usage and increased performance for complex presets. Dropping a sliced Audio File on the Video Cue section will auto-add cues. Clicking on a video cue in the video cue list will now trigger the cue. Fully transparent layers are now skipped to save CPU.
- Speech synth - Focus the speech dialog text edit when the window is shown.
- Mixer - Show a warning message when a mixer track route is deleted and a plugin was sending to it.
- DirectWave - Improved plugin loading time when the the editor window is not visible.
- FL Studio Mobile - Updated to V3.3.2 with new Tuner and Auto-Pitch modules.
- MIDI Scripting - Added auto-detection of python devices. Added 'widPlugin' option to 'ui.GetFocused' function. Added function to get receiver port number. Added 'mixer.isTrackMuted' and 'mixer.muteTrack'. Added optional parameters for 'device.midiOutMessage'. Added optional parameters to 'transport.setSongPos', Added optional value parameter for 'ui up/left/down/right' functions. Added pattern selection functions, Added 'ui.setFocused' function, MIDI sync indicator doesn't turn orange when event is handled. Scripts can now set a defined state for some functions.
- Help > About panel- Show 'All plugins bundle' in About window.
Complete What's New and Bugfix Log