20.7.1 Massive (Not the VST, lol) Issue (Urgent)

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Aro Beats
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:39 am

x

20.7.1 Massive (Not the VST, lol) Issue (Urgent)

Hi,

I installed 20.7.1 today and was so happy that it Fixed my previous ghost notes Issue, hadnt realised that it literally messed up the Fast EQ Parameters in every one of my projects. Its the EQ located within the effect track inspector (within the mixer) , as shown in the attached Image and Video Showing the error. I literally feel sick with shock. It keeps either changing them when I click on different mixer slots, not showing what the true parameters are/were when I load the project or Showing as a blank untouched parameter. It also sometimes changes to what it should have been when I start to move one of the sliders. It also sometimes visually replaces the parameters in a duplicated looking fashion when clicking on different mixer slots. For example, Lets say I make a bass roll off under 100hz in one mixer slot and then click others it will show as the roll off in those ones too and then I may have a different cut or boost on another and that one will then change visually. My workflow involves me making quick cuts and boosts to every instrument in the mixer before I add effect plugins and 3rd party Eqs. I cant use the program the way it is right now and I am extremely hesitant to open projects. Please help or provide me with a 20.7 installer or a fix. Thank you for any help given! :D

P.S In the Video it shows the issue, but I forgot to note that no EQ graph that I altered was the same as any other mixer track.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Aro Beats on Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:00 pm

x

Re: 20.7.1 Massive (Not the VST, lol) Issue (Urgent)

Hi there. Have you tried to perform a clean in...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:00 pm

x

Yes. This was the workaround I found yesterday...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:55 pm

x

We do not give out release dates as it can lead...

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:02 pm

x

Update: We fixed some issues in our latest FL ...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:03 pm

x

RC = Release Candidate, so it is quite safe tha...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:51 pm

x

The smartscreen message is indeed from us. We s...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”