Multiple project file sorting

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SirTibbleton
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:58 am

x

Multiple project file sorting

Hello,

I am a power user of fl mobile of about 4 years, I have come to realize the alphabetical system that FLM3 uses is completely inefficient. There is too much scrolling that I have to do to find a sample or even a project file. I realize this isn't too dire of a feature, but devs if you are reading this (first I'd like to tell you what a smashing job you have done with fl mobile, it will forever be a part of my productions even if I upgrade to fl) 2nd I feel we need custom sorting systems, perhaps even multiple because there are some producers that do like the alphabetical system.

----------------------------------------------------------
3rd and this is more of a P.S.
Is there any chance of creating a standalone app for audio recording? I sample a TON of stuff and it's a bit cumbersome to load up fl → load an audio track → sync the sound → hold the play button/hit record → press play.

Then if I want a new recording I have to either: find the end of that audio to record more or create a new track, mute the previous channel, then record a new sample.

Thank you again for reading this, and for making fl the beast that it is.

maxklint
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:11 pm

x

Re: Multiple project file sorting

You will be pleased to know that we are working...

SirTibbleton
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:49 am

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:11 pm You w...

jamesmith3
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:42 pm

x

Any news on the updated file browser? I’ve just...

maxklint
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:53 pm

x

We have reworked the browser to add folders. I ...

Biz zatao
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:01 am

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:53 pm We ha...

maxklint
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:12 pm

x

Agreed, we'll make it remember its last positio...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”