Where's a dotted/triplet delay?

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Anton2365
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:54 pm

x

Where's a dotted/triplet delay?

Hey,

Can you implement something to make it easier for dotted and triplet delays to make? :?:

For now you either have to use the Hz-based LFO in SuperSaw, or the "Tape Delay" plugin. In both of them you have to manually setup your desired delay length. :|

Wouldn't it be easier to, like, either put a "magnet" on those two to get more delay lengthts (like in FL Delay Bank on PC) or to implement a new delay solution? :idea:

Also in MultiFX you don't have much choice too. Here I also have an idea: a simple button, either for dotted or triplet lengths. :wink:

Best wishes,

Anton2365 / The A.I.

Anton2365
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:57 pm

x

Re: Where's a dotted/triplet delay?

Also I found out, that on Tape Delay the stereo...

maxklint
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:30 pm

x

Re: Where's a dotted/triplet delay?

Thanks for the feedback! We will consider addin...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”