Export track to format 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit .wav

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Wagant
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:43 pm

x

Export track to format 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit .wav

Hello!

I‘m using FL Studio Mobile and I need to export my track as format 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit .wav, but it doesn‘t work. On high quality the format is 44.1 kHz, 32-Bit .wav, without high quality active it’s 48 kHz, 16-Bit .wav. None of these formats are allowed to upload on CD Baby, this is what I need:

- High quality WAV or FLAC files
- Stereo
- 44.1 kHz sample rate
- 16bit

FL Studio 20 for computers has this function! Here a quote from FL Studio Support:
16-Bit integer wave is the highest-quality audio file compatible with a wide range of playback devices. It's also the CD audio format so if you want to create audio files compatible with CD format use 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit .wav files make sure to set 44.1 kHz in the Audio Settings window. NOTE: FL Studio does not burn to CD format, it creates audio files ready for burning. Use any VST CD burning program to create the audio CD.
How exactly can I get this format on FL Studio Mobile?

Thanks!

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”