FL Studio project doesn't load anymore / FL Studio constantly crashes

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FL Drummer
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:26 pm

x

FL Studio project doesn't load anymore / FL Studio constantly crashes

Hi,

today I tried to open a project for hours which I have started yesterday.
While loading the project, FL Studio freezes at some point and after some random clicks it totally crashes. I use FL Studio for more than 5 years an never had this issue before. Already tried a whole lot of stuff but I don't get it working.

So what I've noticed, is that it always freezes when it tries to load a specific vst fx. (In this case "valhallashimmer_x64.dll)
I actually never had a problem with this vst before, it's still working when loading it in a new/empty project...

I tried to skip the whole loading process by holding the esc-key but it freezes again. Also tried to move the .dll plugin into another folder or to delete it completeley.
After that the project was loading completely and an infobox told me about the missing vst plugin. So far everything as it should be - but then I click "okay" on that infobox and FL Studio is freezing again.

Already installed the newest FL Studio update and tried every step from above again. But that made no difference.
Other projects are still loading without any problems...

I really don't know what to do to get this working..
Happy about any help!

---

FL Studio Version: 20.7.2.1863

EDIT: Also tried to restart the pc but still the same issues unfortunately..

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”