Suddenly unable to open instances of Edirol Orchestral after FL Studio 20 update?

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fruityboy
Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:40 am

x

Suddenly unable to open instances of Edirol Orchestral after FL Studio 20 update?

Hello, I really enjoy using FL Studio 20, but after an update a few months back, I suddenly was no longer able to open an instance of Edirol Orchestral. Edirol Orchestral is a free 32bit VST plugin that works fine in other DAWs I own such as Reaper or Cakewalk. It used to work with my early versions of FL Studio 20 before the updates, so I don't know what changed and caused it to no longer work. I have made sure that I tried opening FL Studio using the 32bit option and that doesn't help either.

There are a lot of older compositions I created in FL Studio 20 that use a lot of instruments from Edirol Orchestral, but every time I try to open up these projects, I keep receiving registry key errors when it tries to open up all the tracks using Edirol Orchestral. It is discouraging because I need to fix up these compositions, but now it seems completely impossible. I also noticed that if I try the export all playlist tracks option and try playing the individual exported tracks using VLC player, I get no sounds at all due to the errors I get with Edirol Orchestral within FL Studio 20.

These same registry key errors show up when I try creating a new project and try opening up a new instance of Edirol Orchestral. I really don't want to stop using FL Studio completely because besides this major issue, I am comfortable using the DAW. I have tried all the obvious things already such as uninstalling Edirol Orchestral and reinstalling it, made sure it shows up within the manage plugins section, my MIDI is properly connected, etc.

I would greatly appreciate any help solving this issue.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”