request for Mophine, Sytrus and Harmor

Discuss and exchange Morphine presets

Return to “Morphine - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bugs_bunny
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:17 am

x

request for Mophine, Sytrus and Harmor

Hi, I love Morphine, Sytrus and Harmor. It's some of my favorites synths. I believe additive synthesis is the future. However right now they are not my favorite additive synth's because they are all missing something...

Can you guys add a multimode filter for Morphine. Right now I'm using effect filters with midi out, but that way the workflow is tedious and a pain... If Morphine had a filter section and waveform randomizer it would be the best additive synth right now.

Harmor has a waveform randomizer function, but the output are all saw wave sounding waveforms. There's no way to randomize into a sine/organ/e-piano type of sound, or square or triangle wave type of sounds. Please look into phosphor 3's randomizer and tone 2 icarus 2's everything/wavetable/waveform randomizer.

Sytrus has no waveform randomizer. Would be great if it had one. It's probably the most powerful FM synth on the market right now, beating NI's FM8, because you can create non-standard waveforms with additive synthesis and use it as the operator or carrier.

Also, while at it, FL Studio's randomizer function isn't all that useful either. The output is almost always useless due to the envelopes' settings being too random. Maybe you should be the first DAW that has VST randomizer functions that is actually practical to use, imagine the selling point you would have for FL Studio in the future.

Cheers

bugs_bunny
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:28 am

x

Re: request for Mophine, Sytrus and Harmor

I forgot to add... the reason Morphine should h...
Last edited by bugs_bunny on Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bugs_bunny
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:47 am

x

I just thought of it... I checked Fl Studio's r...
Last edited by bugs_bunny on Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bugs_bunny
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:45 pm

x

another thought... you should have a function t...

TazounsBones
Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:37 pm

x

bugs_bunny wrote: ↑Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:28 am I f...

bugs_bunny
Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:31 am

x

thanks for the help, I guess I was speaking out...

Return to “Morphine - Presets & Programming”