Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
timex_cme
Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:43 pm

x

Monthly Contest / They grow up so fast / January 2021

They grow up so fast!
Grow.png

Do you remember when you started to make music? Whether you started this year or 30 years ago, your first track most likely has room for... err... improvements. Now is the time to let it shine the way it deserves.

Here are the main rules for this month's competition:

1. Take one of your first tracks or a first work from a forum member (see below how to get it), redo it with all your today's knowledge.
2. The genre does not need to stay the same, do whatever you think suits the track best.
3. A short, minimum 10s snippet of the original track has to be included. You can do that by adding it to the beginning, the end, inbetween, or do a transition from old to new in any direction(s).
4. The minimum track length is 1:30 minutes
5. To unleash your full creativity, I allow the usage of 3rd party VSTs and synths. Custom samples may be used. The original track may be resampled if needed.
6. If you decide to put hands on your own track, give some information about the creation year of the original track and the used hard-/software
7. Supply your FLP (or zipped project file, if 3rd party samples or live recordings are used)

8. Deadline for the entries is Sunday at 11:59 pm (Greenwich Mean Time), on January 10th of 2021.

Redo a track written by another forum member

It would be very cool if we could set up a pool of first timers to choose from. I created a thread in Looptalk for this purpose:
viewtopic.php?f=100&t=245112

If you want to contribute some of your old tracks, please post them there. Please add a short information about the track and the year of creation.
Please put a note in the thread when you decide to take a song from there.

I've already contributed my very first track there, and boy that was quite embarassing ;)

Now it only remains for me to wish you a lot fun. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Christian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MvR
Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:45 pm

x

Re: Monthly Contest / They grow up so fast / January 2021

Ok I’m in! I’m remaking my oldest track that I’...

MvR
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:10 pm

x

MvR wrote: ↑Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:45 pm Ok I’m in!...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MvR on Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Diblis
Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:15 am

x

Desomissimus had truly began. The three harbing...

Seva Randeep
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:35 pm

x

Due to a crash of an old disc I don't have very...

J-&dre
Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:58 pm

x

Update: I found a song in which I know I own al...
Last edited by J-&dre on Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bruellbart
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:50 pm

x

That "Shrine of the Forgotten Songs" idea is so...

miles_t3hr4t
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:44 pm

x

This contest have taught me something. I got r...

timex_cme
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:10 pm

x

The last few hours are running! But do not fear...

hombre x
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:59 pm

x

Hello partners. Uff .. I think I barely reac...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”