Whole audio not in tune

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jimcuyam
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:40 pm

x

Whole audio not in tune

The whole audio input of FL Studio Mobile is a about a half step down, from the directwave, drum sequencer, supersaw, and and every instrument plugin.

The C note or tune, in FL Studio Mobile is not actually in C, but detune a little down and so all the notes.
We cannot notice because all the plugin instruments are also detune a little bit that’s is why if we make beat inside FL astudio Mobile we dont notice it. But if we export the song and compare the tuning in standard? It wont match the standard tuning.

I tried it so many times, like i export a song from FL Studio M, and import again the said song into FLSM. The tune of a song match to the tracks I am working inside FLSM.
But if I play the chords on my keyboard while playing the exported song, it wont match.

I made a video, watch it below so you can hear the difference.
I made a samples in my pc and put them in these two beatmaking app i have in my iPad
All samples are lowered down a bit in flsm. They are in tuned together, that is because all of the samples i imported to flsm are lowered in tune. But if we compare it to the standard tuning, it wont match.

I just made it with comparison to Beatmaker3 cus thats the easy way i think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:59 pm

x

Re: Whole audio not in tune

Generally this is impossible, unless it's some ...

jimcuyam
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:06 am

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:59 pm Gener...

maxklint
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:58 am

x

Can you just compare FLM to the original sample...

jimcuyam
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:54 am

x

I dont know whats the problem with my iPad beca...

maxklint
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:42 pm

x

Let us know if you notice it happening again. B...

jimcuyam
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:22 pm

x

I was not using bluetooth headphones. I was jus...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”