F#@*, I need more Playlist Tracks, do I need to compress? How do pros do it?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dynaudio82
Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:11 pm

x

Re: F#@*, I need more Playlist Tracks, do I need to compress? How do pros do it?

the machine wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:37 am
Its pandemic, there are traveling restrictions. I had my share amount of gigs and travels before that in various countries im very happy and proud about. And the ones that had to happen, had to be canceled due to pandemic. I may dont have 100000 of followers, but i have my followers im very grateful for which is what is important to me ;) No i dont live only from platforms only and of the top names i personaly know none are living from platform streams/sales only. Overal income is mixed like most of producers/artists/djs have. I dont belong to any publishing companies, i used to but i quit seeing the pros of not being in :)

I really dont see your point of all of this besides just trolling and if i dont sound to you convicing enough, well too bad, i have no reason to convince you anyways :)
No actually I'm not trolling you, you say you've been in the industry for 10 years, that you make a living from it, and you called a beginner who's is yet experimenting his workflow inept and amateurish, due his needs of more space within the limitations of FL Studio. However you don't even have 100,000 followers, you don't have enough gigs to make a living from it (and I'm talking in general) not the ones you lost because of the pandemic, and you don't have enough plays on platforms to come and brag that you live from what you do with "The Machine" which by the way, there are many using your name.

You can't come in here and call someone inept who is simply stating their workflow needs. If it were me, in any case I would recommend him to try a software like Cubase which is unlimited in such aspects, but to come and give advice with an arrogant and mocking attitude? no my friend, that leaves you far below the level of an "artist". You seem like the amateur here, as far as artistic attitude goes. I don't see you in such good labels either, why? You've been doing this for 10 years and you haven't accomplished much yet to call beginners an inept. You don't even know how publishing works or do you? are you in a mechanical rights society? do you know anything about author rights? do you know how royalty collection works through?

End of conversation and I repeat, I'm not trolling you, just don't come to make fun of users who have bigger needs than yours and also don't come with the lie that you are a "PRO" who lives from "The Machine". Please! I know the industry very well and you don't seem to know it very well, thinking there are no PROs using Publishing services. :lol:
Last edited by Dynaudio82 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cybertrech
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:23 am

x

Re: F#@*, I need more Playlist Tracks, do I need to compress? How do pros do it?

Evyi wrote: ↑Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:31 pm [...] The...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cybertrech on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

Cybertrech
Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:36 am

x

@Evyi Any opinion on my suggestion? (to refoc...
Last edited by Cybertrech on Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

the machine
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:29 pm

x

Dynaudio82 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:20 pm the...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”