Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
cor_corax
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:06 pm

x

linux/wine sticky

dear fl forum masters....

if somehow i have just overlooked this please point me in the right direction.

we could, i could, the WORLD could, use a linux/wine sticky... with up to date tricks for getting midi and fonts and stuff right..

its not that the tutorials are not out there and available, its not that we as linux users are not used to digging for our gold, but you could and perhaps should (i think so) make this easier on us.

a sticky topic and someone (better than i) writing and discussing the latest in ways to get it to run smoothly would be epic, and encourage us to try new things to get us closer to that happy place where we no longer need to dual boot for a good FL experience :)

somehow i thought there used to be a sticky...and all this mess with the wine 6 update has frustrated me. but in that thread i found someone using wine-tkg had no midi issues and that is gold level info that i wish was sticky'd :) and thats just one example of how this could make the world a better place.

i hope this finds you well, and is taken in the spirit of adventure and improvement in which it is meant :) thank you very much for your consideration.

AlkamistNZ
Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:10 am

x

Re: linux/wine sticky

>its not that the tutorials are not out ther...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”