browser bug: clips stop working when renaming or moving files in the browser (after restarting fl moble)

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
hypertribe
Mon May 03, 2021 5:03 pm

x

browser bug: clips stop working when renaming or moving files in the browser (after restarting fl moble)

so im wanting to keep all project's audio assets inside one single folder per song (i.e. "my samples/best song ever") - to make life waay easier down the road for archiving and or reloading old songs back in (and not having naming conflicts in the my recordings folder).

the bug happens when i make a recording using a recorder track. i wish to rename and move those files out from the my recordings folder over into my song's samples folder. this works great initially and the audio clips in the recorder track play just fine after naming and moving them via the browser. until i reopen the app or reload the song - all references to the files that i moved and or renamed are lost and have to be manually re-hooked up. frustrating. any chance for a fix to this? or, if nothing else, have the recorded clips go directly into a songs samples folder?

fl mobile 3.5.11, iphone ios 14

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”