Chopped audio clips play past chopped point

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SirTibbleton
Thu May 06, 2021 1:31 am

x

Chopped audio clips play past chopped point

Good evening,

I was experimenting with audio clips, I duplicated and deleted parts of clips to create a kind of groove

What I failed to realize was that the chops would keep playing the clip past the point I chopped them at, so I have multiple sounds playing at the same time when it should be silent

I understand there are more important things to attend to, but I believe if the audio clip bugs would be fixed the potential for FL Mobile would grow immensely

Thank you for your time,
Multi-Waves
Last edited by SirTibbleton on Fri May 07, 2021 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SirTibbleton
Thu May 06, 2021 1:55 am

x

Re: Chopped audio clips okay past chopped point

There should be a video attached but I do not s...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SirTibbleton
Fri May 07, 2021 5:53 pm

x

Re: Chopped audio clips play past chopped point

I hope this is the way to send a project file? ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Mon May 17, 2021 10:12 pm

x

Hi! Sorry for the delay. Your project reference...

SirTibbleton
Wed May 19, 2021 5:13 pm

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Wed May 19, 2021 11:30 am The ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”