Saving to .flac runs into problems

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Bill Bennett
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:03 am

x

Saving to .flac runs into problems

I saved a track to .flac on my iPad and there's a glitch, a missed beat on my four-on-th-floor kick drums.

In the app this plays fine. Same file saved to .mp3 is fine.

I can provide evidence if you'd like. But before I do that can we determine if this is a known problem?

maxklint
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:40 pm

x

Re: Saving to .flac runs into problems

Hi! No, this is not a know issue. What is the p...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bill Bennett
Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:23 am

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:40 pm Hi! N...

maxklint
Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:39 pm

x

Bill Bennett wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:23 am T...

Bill Bennett
Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:05 am

x

About 4 bars in… I think, certain the first 10 ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:51 pm

x

Sorry for the delayed reply. To be honest, I c...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”