Auto pitch wont remember saved settings

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
tdmsmobile
Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:07 am

x

Auto pitch wont remember saved settings

Hello all, I’m new to FL studio mobile and the forum, never use FL studio but I am not new to music production. My issue, I load the auto pitch effect to a track and set my setting (speed, scale, key, F mode, etc), I save the project, close it and all is fine. But every time I reopen the saved project everything loads correct except auto pitch never remembers the scale and key, it remembers all the other settings. I even tried making a preset but it still defaults the scale and key to their default setting when I reopen the project. I am running FL Studio mobile 3.5.15 on an iPad pro 12.5 2020 model. Thanks for any help, I read online the auto pitch effect has problems but couldn't confirm if this is one of them.

tdms

tdmsmobile
Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:35 am

x

Re: Auto pitch wont remember saved settings

I can't submit a tech support ticket. It keeps ...

maxklint
Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:34 pm

x

Re: Auto pitch wont remember saved settings

This is a bug. Thanks for reporting! We will fi...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”