VST Scan Strange Behaviour

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ajh101
Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:12 am

x

VST Scan Strange Behaviour

Hi I updated YouLean Loudness meter and rescanned, and now I have some plugin issues.

All of a sudden I have extra plugins listed, compared with the number I had yesterday (I have tried highlighting and un-highlighting the options to Combine 32/64 and VST/VST3 versions with no effect. I have tried highlighting 'rescan' or not - no effect. The Vendor name is missing from the plugin list (apart from Image Line), and under Synth/Effect I have a long list of question marks (apart from Image Line). I have tried resetting FLS settings, but this made no difference either. I have loaded Arturia VSTi and effects with no problem but it is very strange and makes managing them difficult. Has anyone got any ideas please? Please see attached screenshots.
Screenshot 2021-06-19 153256.jpg
Screenshot 2021-06-19 153118.jpg
Thanks for any help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:50 am

x

Re: VST Scan Strange Behaviour

Hi there not all VST and VST3 plugins will be...

ajh101
Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:30 pm

x

Hi. The missing items were there previously. ...

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:26 am

x

Hi there I didnt see this last time, There see...

ajh101
Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:22 pm

x

Hi - I went straight to the database reset whic...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”