why playlist don't have steady zoom anymore ??

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Formosus
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:17 pm

x

why playlist don't have steady zoom anymore ??

so I have noticed on fl 20,3 that when I zoom in on playlist it doesn't divide like it used to. It used to divide beats with the indicating lines like it still does, but for now when I zoom from 1 bar to half bar there is no half bar anymore it just skips from 1 bar to 1 beat lines not dividing constantly before zoom is that small.

This is stupid and I don't see any point why this has been done since FL has always worked seamlesly when zooming. The reason I'm writing about it is because now I need to focus more on the selecting part when I like to listen last 4 beats of that bar before next bar because there is no half bar lines anymore, but I have to zoom to 1 beat lines and then calculate 4 beats from the 8 beats. I made a video compairin fl 12 to the lates fl 20 version so you see exactly what I mean. Both version I start with 1 bar then zoom into smaller and smaller and you see that fl 20 just skips at least 2 zooms right to 1 beat instead of 1bar then 4 beats then 2 beats and then 1 beat.

Also this same behaviour seems to be in piano roll as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Formosus on Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:09 pm

x

Re: why playlist don't have steady zoom anymore ??

Could you record a video for both situations? O...

Formosus
Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:20 pm

x

I have FL on 2 computers and this issue is same...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shroomhead_one
Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:20 pm

x

Formosus wrote: ↑Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:06 pm I dow...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”