Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FillyT
Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:05 pm

x

Using tablet to remote in to desktop with FL

This is probably really silly, but I'm trying to use my android tablet as a way to work on FL away from my desk. I have FL on my desktop and I'm using Teamviewer on my tablet to access my desktop. I get audio from a plugin called listento. All of this works surprisingly well!

The only thing now is that I'd like a mouse to control the tablet and I don't have any experience with how that might work. Apparently, most bluetooth mice will work with a tablet according to Google, but I'm wondering how that would translate through the teamviewer app or any remote app. For example, in the remote app, I can right click and drag in FL with specific finger touch inputs on the tablet, but if I get a mouse and try right click and drag, would that result in the expected behavior through to my desktop on FL?

Let me know if anyone has tried anything as ridiculous as this with any success! Or let me know if there's any other way to take FL around the house with me on my tablet (assuming I don't want to be limited to the FL Studio Mobile app).

FillyT
Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:23 pm

x

Re: Using tablet to remote in to desktop with FL

Do you mean just for regular tablet use, or do ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”