Trying to publish music commercially but unsure of licensing

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mo2 Cubing
Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:39 pm

x

Trying to publish music commercially but unsure of licensing

Hello! My name is Keenan and I'm trying to publish music to a music publishing service to sell commercially, but when I used a recording I made from scratch using FL Studio I got an email from the music publisher essentially saying I needed to verify my license to use the tracks I used since they were made using FL Studio presets.
CF7CFD44-A50B-44F5-8660-1BDBBD59DFCE.jpeg
Now I'm wondering what I should do to do that, or if I already have the license.

I don't have a computer and so don't have the typical FL Studio, but I do have the mobile app on my iPhone X and I paid $13 USD for it. I also purchased the following presets using the app:

Acoustic Guitar
Tuned 808 Bass
Synth Lead
Synth Pluck

I'm of two minds at this point. I think that either:

I already have the license but can't find it, OR

I need to purchase the full FL Studio pack, but I don't know if I need the simple $200 one or the full-on $500 one since I used presets. And if I do buy it, I still won't have a laptop or desktop I can use it on.

What do I do to get/find my license? And does a license necessarily mean I can use FL Studio for commercial purposes? If not, I don't know what I need or how to get it. Could someone please help? Any help given would be much appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”