My humble request to Image-Line: Please add Soundfont support

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DantheMan17
Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:16 pm

x

My humble request to Image-Line: Please add Soundfont support

Greetings everyone! We are all well aware of how excellent FL Studio is for composing electronic music. However, one part that doesn't get as much attention is acoustic instruments. This is where soundfonts come in (.sfz and .sf2 files). I, as well as many others, have a collection of soundfont files (that work perfectly well in desktop FL Studio) that are commonly used for composing orchestral and acoustic music. Yet, these do not work in FL Mobile. :( Without soundfont support, composing organic music is much more difficult.

So I make this request to the devs, to please add support for .sfz and .sf2 soundfont files. This will really take FL Mobile to the next level! Even if this is not added soon, can someone at least confirm if this is planned for a future update? Thanks a lot. :)

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”