Does anybody use ChatGPT for making scripts.

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer Script Reference”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
3dz
Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:52 pm

x

Does anybody use ChatGPT for making scripts.

Does anybody use ChatGPT for making scripts for ZGE?

Epexion
Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:13 am

x

Re: Does anybody use ChatGPT for making scripts.

I will when I get that far. Just looking into ZGameEditor but I would see ChatGPT as a powerful tool for scripting. The downside is that the ChatGBT won't be aware of anything discussed in Image-Line forums as it is closed from the public. In sense this is the biggest disadvantage of FLStudio in the future compared to other daws as it makes it harder to get help from ChatGPT.

Kjell
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:10 pm

x

Re: Does anybody use ChatGPT for making scripts.

3dz wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:52 pm
Does anybody use ChatGPT for making scripts for ZGE?
I tried this last year out of curiosity, but unfortunately(?) ChatGPT doesn't seem to know much about ZGE.

Epexion wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:13 am
The downside is that the ChatGBT won't be aware of anything discussed in Image-Line forums as it is closed from the public.
The official ZGameEditor forum is open to the public ( which contains tons of code snippets in posts and .zgeproj files as attachments ), plus there are repositories on GitHub that contain .zgeproj files, but it doesn't look like ChatGPT got trained on any of that.

ChatGPT does know about C / OpenGL / GLSL, so you can use that to help out with scripting .. or alternatively use the ShaderToy route ( which ChatGPT is also familiar with ).

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer Script Reference”