For the love of god, please add multi-selection and multiple renaming to the Plugin Manager

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Futuremotion
Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:12 am

x

For the love of god, please add multi-selection and multiple renaming to the Plugin Manager

So I just installed all of the Airwindows plugins, and as you probably know, there are tons of them.

Any time I install plugins, I always edit the plugin names to include a vendor prefix or the name of the company that developed the plugin.

This keeps organization sane. However this process is absolutely a nightmare when dealing with vendors that have a ton of plugins. Airwindows, for example, and Waves as another example.

Here is a video of what I'm doing now:
PluginManager_rg4Gz7MpYH.mp4
It's gonna take me another hour or so just to accomplish this. Can you please add the ability to multi-select a range of plugins and add a prefix to the name? Pretty please?

Thanks for any consideration,
Jay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Futuremotion
Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:30 am

x

Re: For the love of god, please add multi-selection and multiple renaming to the Plugin Manager

Milinor wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:50 pm You c...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”