Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
NashiMusic
Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:38 pm

x

FL Studio 21 Slow load times for template

OK, i have written at Support days ago with all the details ( that i am not gonna share here), but i guess they are very busy with the 21 release because they haven't responded to me yet, however, maybe one of you guys had experienced something like this before.

I was making a new large template in FL 21, since i needed to replace a lot of plugins that i no longer use with new ones, then, in the middle of adding plugins instances and many BRSO Articulate instances, suddently the template started loading very very slow...and i mean very slow and the UI also started to become very laggy, keep in mind that the template is an "empty one" so there are not a lot of sample loaded, but a lot of Kontakt/other sample players, instances loaded and routed to the mixer but empty.

My PC is a very capable one, the Ram is nowhere near full,the cpu is not even budging, and i have plenty of SSD space left (also i have pretty powerful GPU, not that that should matter...or at least i don't think it should).
The only thing i did, that could have changed the loading times, prior to it loading that slowly, was me setting global links for 4 knobs (midi cc) in BRSO Articulate, could it be that? i searched a bit on the forum and online, but i haven't found anything about global links slowing down projects, but maybe this is a known thing that i didin't know, maybe it is a new thing that nobody has ever found out, or maybe it is something completely unrelated to the global links.

Disclaimer: i don't want to replicate this issue in FL 20 to see if it is an 21 issue or not, because it would take a lot of times to make a test template, since there are a lot of things that i changed in my new template that i am making in 21, and i obviously cannot change my main template to test and see, because i don't want to risk breaking it.

chadnjoy
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:23 pm

x

Re: FL Studio 21 Slow load times for template

Try saving as new and let FL do its new folder ...

NashiMusic
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:30 pm

x

chadnjoy wrote: ↑Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:23 pm Try ...

NashiMusic
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:32 pm

x

RazielTempest wrote: ↑Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:09 pm...

DhinoAnik
Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:25 pm

x

[/quote] look at my latest post in here for the...

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:59 am

x

DhinoAnik wrote: ↑Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:25 pm Trie...

NashiMusic
Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:41 pm

x

DhinoAnik wrote: ↑Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:25 pm loo...

jibs_6
Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:25 pm

x

NashiMusic wrote: ↑Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:30 pm Sor...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”