ZGameEditor Visualizer renders washed out colours

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Zephyrean
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:48 am

x

ZGameEditor Visualizer renders washed out colours

I'm working on a new video project in ZGameEditor Visualizer, and it struck me that the rendered video had changed the colours, making them appear washed out. The visual is primarily based on an imported PNG image, and it is essential to preserve the original colours, as the image itself is also the official artwork for an upcoming release.

I noticed in a test render that the colours are preserved if I render the video uncompressed. However, this also outputs a humongeously large file, aside from being very slow. I would have to re-encode it in an external video editor software, if the rendered file will even fit on my computer's storage device...

I've tried different rendering settings and different video players, but to no avail; the colours also remain the same on YouTube. I reckon it must be an encoder setting? I've uploaded a couple of images that show the difference between what I see in ZGameEditor Visualizer here and what the rendered video looks like here. The rendered image basically looks desaturated in comparison to the original.

VilleK (staff)
Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:09 pm

x

Re: ZGameEditor Visualizer renders washed out colours

newrdev wrote: ↑Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:56 pm Origin...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VilleK (staff)
Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:12 pm

x

newrdev wrote: ↑Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:47 pm Export...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

g1tched
Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:36 pm

x

Hi, I have the same issue, but I'm on Win10 and...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”