Ancestry for Omnisphere 2 - 200 Patch Library

Lots of links to samples, VSTis, ...

Return to “Links”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allen Polley
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:37 am

x

Ancestry for Omnisphere 2 - 200 Patch Library

Hey everyone. I usually don't post something like this in the forums here. But I worked very hard on this library and have to share it. This library is a sort of imaginary story about going back in time and meeting the Ancestors of sound. The Ancestors were an advanced race of Humans who implemented sound into everything. Even more than we do today. The Mod Wheel does something on every patch. Subtle to drastic. Check out the walkthrough video done by Adrian, listen to the demo tracks for a taste of the library first. The walkthrough does have timestamps. There's a ton of experimental like Percussive patches. All percussive sounds were recorded by me. Enjoy and I hope this library inspires you in one way or another.

Discover the captivating sounds of the past with Ancestry, a patch library for Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2. With 200 carefully crafted patches, this collection transports you on a musical journey through time to meet the ancestors who first created sound and music.

From soulful keys and organs to ethereal pads and poly synths, Ancestry has something for every producer and composer. But this library is more than just a collection of patches - it's a true sound narrative, organizing patches into a storyline that follows our imaginary journey back in time. Experience the history of music in a whole new way.

In addition to traditional patch types, Ancestry also includes innovative sounds such as split patches, SFX, and BPM and ARP-based patches. With a focus on ancient instruments and sounds, this library is sure to elevate your music to new heights. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to delve into the rich history of music. Order Ancestry now and unlock the power of the past.

https://www.rockymountainsounds.com/pro ... e/ancestry

Return to “Links”